From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:31:36 +0300
Here is an email I just got as cc from my good friend Kris. She created
this site to help me get the ferrets and other animals home! There are
lots of pix.

Kris gave her ok for me to send this on to the FML and CSI.

Hi Everyone -

Please see our brand-new GoFundMe Web site for Nell and her animals:
http://www.gofundme.com/1l8da0 Nell Angelo's Animals to USA Fund

Nell gave me your email addresses as "advance users" of this Web site,
so any feedback or suggestions from you would be appreciated.

And of course the purpose of the Web site is to gather donations for
Nell's return.

So any funds you can donate, no matter how small, would be a source of
great joy and encouragement for Nell. Just this month her pocket was
'picked' in Addis Ababa, so she is in particularly dire circumstances
for December.

Many thanks to all of you -

Kris