From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 20:51:10 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Please check out this great article by Marylou Zarbock at the Small
Animal Channel and then go vote!
<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-news/2014/08/20/vote-for-your-favorite-veterinarian-now.aspx>

Follow the links in the article and look for Dr. Wagner at the bottom
of the page or go direct to Dr. Wagner's page to vote for him:
<http://www.americasfavoriteveterinarian.org/index.php?src=forms&id=Vote+2014&voteID=Wagner>

Share with family, friends and if you have a newsletter or any other
way please help get votes. If you would like daily reminders please
email me and I will send you one. I want to thank Sukie for posting
reminders here.

We can work together to get a Ferret Vet recognized for his work and
showcase our our little companions too.

Thank you,
Sharon