From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2013 14:10:55 -0500
First of all, my ferret Chelsea is a little girl (full grown) and I
need to get a harness for her. The two (specifically ferret harnesses
from PetCo) I have bought for her are too big even at the smallest
setting. Any ideas on where I can get a smaller harness? I want to
take her to the local nursing home to visit my dad but need to have a
harness on her.

Also, I am taking care of a ferret for a friend of mine. Cocoa is a
large male and he scratches/chews himself on both sides on his hip area
and has sores there now. Those are the only two spots he goes after.
He doesn't have fleas. He is otherwise very healthy and just got a new
fluffy fur coat in a few weeks ago. (He was doing this before and after
the new coat came in). Any ideas on what could be causing that and what
I can do to relieve the itching for him?

Thanks!

Barbara

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains
unawakened." Anatole France