Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 20:49:28 -0700
You certainly cannot do taxidermy using live ferrets (they object to
the pins). Hopefully these are animals that expired on their own after
a fun filled life and not someone supplying orders based upon demand.
That being said, I have purchased bones via the internet and said bones
are superb visual aids when discussing pathologies. Personally, I would
NOT be adverse to acquiring a ferret skeleton and skull(s) because the
insight to their make up that would be gained is incomparable to photos
or illustrations.

The sweetness and light brigade needs to lighten up. Knowledge is
gained from all quarters and not everything is pretty rainbows and
fluffy clouds.

Banning or quarantining or flagging such thumbnails is not the answer.
If it isn't your cup of tea, simply pass it by. Scroll wheels are
wonderful.