From:
Kathryn Eberhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 16:48:20 -0700
Hi. It is with great sadness that I had to put my last 2 ferrets to
sleep this afternoon. Kombi was a big, beautiful albino boy whose heath
has been declining the past several months. He was about 8 years old.
Juno (about 6) was his best friend in the world. She had been adrenal
for the past 2 years and was a beautiful Siamese sable before all her
hair fell out. They were extremely bonded and I strongly believe they
held on so long after months of declining health for each other. While
their passing was extremely sad, it was very peaceful.

The other reason I am writing is that now I have many supplies that
I would like to donate to a rescue in AZ if they could use them. I've
had ferrets for the past 14 years, and have decided to take a break
for a while. I have a large Ferret Nation cage, lots of bedding and
toys (all washed and clean), water bottles, food bowls, and two new
bags of Wysong Ferret Epigen that arrived a few days before Kombi
took a turn for the worse. One bag was opened a couple days ago but
is sealed and practically full. The other bag is still "new".

Please let me know if you are with a rescue in AZ and would like my
ferret supplies. If the rescues don't need them, anyone else in AZ is
welcome to them (I just prefer they go to a rescue first if possible).
I am in Gilbert.

Kate Eberhardt