From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 08:48:29 -0800
The artists of the Facebook Group Ferret Fabulous Finds Auction house
would like to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving!
Link to our fun Greeting image.
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/tkeelan/slideshow/Thanksgiving?sort=4

Our Shelterof the week that we are donating more than 10% of our
proceeds to is Father Natures Ferret Shelter & Rescue in New Jersey.
http://www.fathernaturesferretrescue.com/main/

Are you looking for something for that special person, shelter or
Giving Tree ferret? We have some great gift idea this week, as well as
affordable stocking stuffers. Rose has her festive bedding along with
her Iridescent & colorfulsun-catcher wind chimes. Then, there's Amy
Jo's darling ferret outfits; Patti's affordable jewelry & accessories;
Toots's creative & adorable ferret figurines & ornaments; Becky's Sleep
Pods; Dave's clever wooden signs; Tracy's unique items & calendars;
Lee's Basket Beds & scarves; Ginger's hand-painted items, such as
ornaments; Christi's glassware & decals; Cathy's harnesses & Clara
has the MOST darling ferret Christmas stockings!

Request to join our Facebook Group, if you're not already a member.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/

This week's auctions & Buy it Now items close Friday 9PM ET.