From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 08:04:35 -0400
[OT but perhaps squeaking by since it's about the FML subscriber
herself and is animal related. BIG]

Hello All,

I'm in the NYC area and have 4 kittens that I've been trying to catch
for the past few months. The mother has begun to play less and less of
a role in their lives as they hit their forth month age. We found the
family as mere blue eyed babies under our house in May. Now they are
much older and we still having difficulties herding them. I am able to
get two into our house but the other two are more reluctant (I can get
easily take these two to the vet but fear separating the litter and
causing fear in the more timid two). They know who we are as my mom and
I have been feeding them multiple times a day. They come running to me
when I return home from work or when I call out "kittens!" during meal
time.

We really need to catch them to get them out of the streets and find
them homes. We can't keep them due to my mother's allergy to cats.
What we have been doing thus far has been too much for her.

We need to get the mother cat too (who currently may have some sort
of eye infection) but she's going to be a lot harder to get.

Thank You!
Michelle