From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2013 21:11:23 -0700
Over the years I have come to know a lovely, quiet, lady named Libby.
She is a Texan and you would know her when meeting her as her heart is
as big as the state she comes from. Like most of us, Libby is a sucker
for all things Ferret. She maintains a small ferret shelter. On top of
that she is a magnificent seamstress. Her sewing has received the paw
print of approval of Florence Love - Head Crafty Weasel!

Now, being a multiple ferret owner, a mediocre seamstress at best and a
considerably kind person as well; you can imagine the smile on my face
and the delight of my 14 fuzzies when we got yet another package from
Texas!

The Halloween season is upon us. I think Libby thinks the Ryan ferrets
need their own pumpkin patch as we have received another orange
spherical wonder from her sewing garden. Yes, we have matching pumpkin
sleep sacks. And they are even lined for our cold northern winters here
in NY!

I have attached pics to this posting - hope they work out Bill.
[No pictures -- the FML is plain text only. BIG]
The first shows the whole sack, the second shows the detailed stitching
and faces added to the pumpkin. But if they do not, I wanted y'all to
know that Libby is selling these pumpkins for $20.00 as well as her
famous Snowman Sleep sack. You can e-mail me for more information/pics
or contact Libby directly at [log in to unmask]

The sacks are open on each end which helps with entering and exiting,
especially for any ferret slowing down or encountering hindend weakness
in their aging.

Libby is also famous for her soft material toys for ferrets, small
shapes which are easy for them to carry off. She has wonderful single
hammies and sleeping bag style sleep sacks. And, she makes a ferret
mailbox cover as well as a ferret windsock. I have a windsock as well
and can verify it handled our windy summer and fall seasons up here
near the Great Lakes!

Libby has always been a great supporter of the Ferret Giving Tree. In
fact, years past we have teamed up to help shelters who have been the
last to be picked to help clear the Tree. I hope you will touch base
with Libby, place an order with her as I can tell you, you and your
ferrets or the recipients of your gifts will not be disappointed.

Respectfully, Cathy Ryan

Today is the best day to do a good deed.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3