Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 00:55:55 -0700
Try ebay. I've found earrings, pins on there. Etsy.com is another
though be wary. Some of the "handcrafted" items on there by "artists"
are simply things they've bought and jacked the price on. So do a
Google search of what you find and make sure it's not something you
could by elsewhere really cheap.

Love your email address. I have a Celtic cat tattoo on one arm and
getting a Celtic ferret on the other soon.