Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2013 16:20:19 -0400
From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
I used to order everything from Ferret Depot, strayed from them for a
short time trying to get cheaper shipping and ended up paying the price
with the bad experience I had with ferret.com and Zupreme. I returned
to Ferret Depot and will always stay with them. They are wonderful to
do business with and support the ferret community with donations to
raffles and shelter discounts.

Nancy in Oregon and her 12 personal ferrets, not a shelter...just a
ferret lover