Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 23:58:58 -0700
From:
Not ferrets but ferret cousins and if you're like me you love them just
about as much. I collect plush otters, badgers, mink, martens Took a
bike ride at Spencer Island not far from my home in Everett, WA today
because I'd heard you can sometimes see otters there. Were just about
to leave our bikes and walk into the wilder area bikes aren't allowed
when I spotted otters in the water below us!

This is a Facebook album but Public so anyone can see it including
those not even on Facebook:

<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201136669321900.1073741862.1324556348&type=1&l=26d85ab2d9>

Shortened link in case it breaks when I send it:
http://tinyurl.com/cgnnsru  [facebook]

And here's a couple videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imipGyNkhXM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exOKWk4RE7M