From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2013 17:30:37 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I've updated the calendar page with the new 2014 cover but haven't
listed all the calendar kids yet. But, if you would like to take a
look at the cover please visit:
http://supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

I can take your calendar orders now and they will ship the last week
of October.

Also, I am already looking for photos for the 2015 calendar which
I hope to have ready for purchase by Summer 2014 so please pick out
your best photos, get them ready and submit then now or before
March 2014. :)

Check the photo entry page for info at:
http://supportourshelters.org/calendar.html
Please email me with any questions.

Thanks for making this another fanastic calendar!

Sharon for Support Our Shelters
http://supportourshelters.org/