From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 07:56:59 -0700
Nell,

We don't know each other but it appears to me that, over and over, you
have made reference to many bureaucratic Catch-22's that all have a
single common denominator -- the car. The system is clearly set up to
prevent you from leaving the country with either the car or a fair
price for it. You're increasing the loss by dumping more time and
energy into chasing after it. It's time to cut your losses and move
on. In my opinion, you won't have much space in your life for new and
better things until you remove the stuff that's getting in the way.

And now that I have offered you that sage advice, I will think about
the ways in which I need to do the same.

Linda