From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:31:17 -0600
Our friend, Jeff, formerly of the Kansas City Ferret Hotline, is in
a motel in Monroecan, (?, zip code 18832) Pennsylvania, where he is
looking for work. He has a little female ferret that he says gets too
hot in a pet store. Apparently the pet store lets him take her to his
motel at night where it is cool. The motel, he says, does not allow
pets so he is worried that they will find out and not allow him to
do this. In any case, if there is someone in that area who can help,
please give him a call, 913-317-6109. I think that the ferret is
actually for sale but he does not know how much she will cost. Jeff
has a big heart for ferrets but little money at this time and no
home where he could keep this little girl.

Thanks for any assistance you can render.