Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2013 06:42:04 -0700
I've been breaking up pieces of TVL by hand for the last year and a
half (my girl seems to think she can't eat whole pieces, or she's
horribly spoiled and has mom conned.) I've had a couple of different
batches of food, so I can say with certainty there has been the
random thicker and thinner pieces of kibble. To say this is something
new isn't exactly correct. The batch I'm feeding right now has an
expiration date of 17 July 2013 and there's random thick, thin pieces.
My kids have had different kibbles get stuck in the roof of their
mouths, there's no rhyme or reason to size or shape. I thought perhaps
they were gobbling and that's why it happened.

Tracy