Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2013 18:47:57 -0400
This weeks Shelter of the week to receive 10 % of All sales is :
Washington Metro Area Ferret Outreach/WA- [log in to unmask] (for GRACE
ferret)

Grace was abandoned in a cage in the hallway of an apartment building.
Her owners moved and just left her-she needs Our help!!

Auction starts Sunday Mar 24 after 6:00 Pm with many BUY IT NOW items
(get em fast) and ends Friday eve March 29 at 8:00 PM EST

Please visit & bid on our Fabulous items.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/

we have a multitude of goodies large & small -most are ferret related
but not limited to. Something for everyone!

If you haven't visited us on FB yet- please do - we have been helping
Ferret Shelters one per week for a year now -raising at least 140.00
or more - and we need your help - our site helps so many - it's a win!
win!

If you do not do social media yet - Please read Graces story online at
"Washington Metro Area Ferret Outreach/WA-" and if you want to help
directly- send Donations to :

[log in to unmask] > be sure to write (for GRACE ferret)

Thank you,
Rose German

www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

[Moderator's note: The Washington Metro Area Ferret Outreach website
is http://www.wmafo.org/ but I didn't find Grace's story there. BIG]