From:
Cindy Featherling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:56:29 -0500
Your questions weren't unkind, it's the way you asked them. You were
being judgemental without having all the facts. Nell, didn't ask you
personally for anything, to donate was strictly up to each individual.
If you wanted to be sincere and had any questions, you could have asked
not go hiding on the anonymous list and post your unkind remarks. She
appealed to everyone on the FML. I'm sure everyone, even those that
don't know Nell, made their own decision whether to donate to Nell's
animal fund or not. I don't think you are fully aware of all the posts
Nell has made on the FML explaining her situation. Yes, people do have
bad luck, some more than others. You may have never been in such a
situation and had to deal with what Nell has had to, so don't make
assumptions. Nell is a wonderful caring person who has fallen on hard
times. She is doing everything she can to get herself and animals back
to the US and that includes appealing to the FML animal lovers. Thanks
to many caring people, she now has the money to come to the US.