From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:40:13 -0800
Yep, we are at it again, guys! The Underground Secret Santa Society is
hosting a SILENT AUCTION to benefit the HIDE E HOLE Ferret Rescue in
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Barb Carlson is the shelter operator. Many
of you may have heard of the troubles Barb is dealing with. Her son
was in an HORRIFIC vehicle accident last year and almost lost his life.
He survived the accident and is paralyzed. Barb has been his primary
caregiver, while working full-time and trying to run the HIDE E HOLE.

The rescue is a 501{c}3 through TRFC {Three Rivers Ferret Council}.
The shelter is a Registered NON-PROFIT in Penna. Barb has been running
the shelter since 2002. They depend, as do all shelters, on the support
of volunteers, sponsors, fundraising. ALL of the funds raised in this
auction, will go directly into HIDE E HOLE's medical account. Barb, and
the ferrets in her care, would sure appreciate it if you'd be able to
check out this Benefit Auction, BID on and possibly WIN some of the
items we have up for auction. We have quality,unique,cool goodies for
your bidding pleasure. We'd like to THANK YOU in advance for helping
Barb and the HIDE E HOLE ferrets.

This is a NO-KILL shelter, and Barb is amazing with the biters and
medically challenged ferrets in her care.

If you are not into SILENT AUCTIONS, but would like to help the
Shelter, the contact info is:

Hide-E-Hole Ferret Rescue
145 Margaret Street
Pittsburgh, Penna. 15210
phone 412-508-0733

The Shelter Vet is Dr Robert Wagner

The shelter gets their litter from the HOME DEPOT and order their food
thru Three Rivers Ferret Council.

If you'd like a chance to help the ferrets in the Hide-E-Hole Rescue
and WIN something from our very generous sponsors:
Lynn Toole, Melissa Dyess, Tower of Fun, Rabbit da Ferret esq, Linda
Gurule, Anita Wonkeymom, Bobbi Shelkun, FINNIE da Face, FriskyBiznus,
Renee Huddleson, Creations by Angie, Heather Beaumont Pitman
(IsabellaGucciJones), Crinkle Tunnels by Staci, Angela Neisweinter,
Patty Ducharme, Becky Moffit, and Sally Hill Paluh..

PLEASE PLEASE click this link:
http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/6395/auctions/7283

The Auction runs from 12:15AM March 2 thru March 20 at 11:00 PM EST.

We do have a couple of St Patty's Day and EASTER themed items- a HUGE
LOADED Ferret Easter Basket and snazzy bedding sets that have a BUY IT
NOW on them, in case you want to make sure you WIN them in time for
the Special Occasion!

THANK YOU so much and HAPPY BIDDING - We Hope you WIN, because, with
your bids, THE FERRETS WIN.

Dooks ~n~ Dances,
Susan Baker and Jessie Molan