From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 12:14:32 -0700
When it came time to renew a few years ago I decided it was time to
get a personalized license plate for the truck I was driving so I got
FZYLDY. The truck is no longer running and will be sold so I kept the
plate. The new SUV is too nice to put decals and stickers all over but
I do have some ovals ferret stickers stuck onto magnetic sheets that
are on the rear gate. (AFA, I Love My Ferrets and Legalize Ferrets)
That way they don't sully the car and are easily removed if needed.

Carol

--
Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.