Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2013 17:41:24 -0400
From:
Pssst... We have a secret we want to share.

Hey! Daisy and Sarah here - we need some help from our shelter cyber
friends. Mum has no idea what we are up to so you must not send any
messages to her email!

Sarah: If you want to reach Daisy and /or me you must do it though
Possum's email address [log in to unmask] (Daisy is using that
one) or my address [log in to unmask] but whatever you do don't
let Mum know what is going on.

Daisy: *grumbles and rolls eyes at Sarah*

Sarah: Back in 2010 shelter friends and volunteers got together to get
Mum new cages for us fur kids. That was a gift to Mum BEFORE we became
a public charity in 2012 and the rules changed! That was such a
successful surprise to Mum. But with all the new rules around here
thanks to the IRS, Mum can't appear to benefit from gifts to her
because she directs the Shelter. But we can surprise Mum again around
her birthday and Christmas with gifts to US.

Daisy: We have been sneaking out of our cages at night while Mum is
sleeping to discuss with the Shelter fur kids what we might want to
do and we have collectively decided on this plan.

We all want to help Mum take care of us and we know she always puts our
needs in front of her needs. So a gift to US is really a gift to MUM.
Things that we know she uses/needs for us but will keep using the old
worn out things because that is just what she does. We figure if we can
get you humans out there to help us, we could get Mum the most awesome
Christmas and birthday surprise ever, even topping the 2010 surprise!!

We have put together a list of things we fur kids know Mum uses daily,
and these things we know need replacing and get used very quickly and
often at the shelter. Can you let us know if you will help shop for us
to get these things for Mum so we can give them to her for her birthday
and Christmas this year? (Mum's birthday is just 10 days before
Christmas so we could roll this all into one BIG FUZZY FRENZY EVENT)
If you want to join in on the surprise email us we will send the list
we put together to you. Dead line for sign -up is December 1 2013

Sarah: *pushes Daisy off keyboard* PLEEEEAAAAASE? Mum will not let us
use the van so if you can't help we will have to swipe the van keys and
go shopping on our own. We believe Mum might discover us gone because
it is going to take at least 6 of us to make a fur chain to reach the
accelerator/break and see out the window to steer the van.

Daisy: Duh, Sarah! I think the humans know that already. Anyway, write
us soon and fast. Buh-bye! Remember sign up dead line is December 1,
2013

Master Minds

Sarah and Daisy