From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2012 21:59:29 -0600
I knew it would happen sooner or later. Kootenai Pets For Life, the
animal shelter in Libby, MT, has taken in a pair of ferrets. First
time ever but what can I say, I am a ferret magnet. Animal control, a
separate facility from KPFL, has a list of people who say they want
ferrets, and I will take a careful look at each one, but I would much
prefer that they go to someone with lots of ferret experience. The
ferrets are - Claire, a 7 yr old female that is shaped like a bowling
pin so she is probably adrenal. Otherwise she is healthy, good coat,
very sweet, silver, and Bandit (of course), a 4 year old male sable,
in good health, playful, may play nip but has not for as long as we
have had him. Claire is a MF but Bandit has no tattoos.

KPFL would like an adoption fee, maybe what we ask for a cat or
kittens, about $50 for this bonded pair. I am willing to drive as
far as Missoula or Sand Point, ID for the right placement.

Thanks for any interest.

Bobbi McC, formerly of the KC Ferret Hotline and Shelter

PS It really it time to leave the ferret pranksters alone. Ferret.
They are just nuts, always have been, and we prefer them that way.