From:
Ellen Van Landingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2013 11:58:55 -0600
 Forwarded message from U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)

Nestle Purina Voluntarily Recalls Limited Number of Purina ONE
beyOnd Our White Meat Chicken and Whole Barley Recipe Adult Dry
Dog Food Bags Due to a Potential Health Risk

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm366953.htm

St. Louis, Missouri, Nestle Purina PetCare Company (NPPC) is
voluntarily recalling a limited number of 3.5-pound bags of its Purina
ONE beyOnd Our White Meat Chicken and Whole Barley Recipe Adult Dry
Dog Food from a single production run and shipped to retail customers
in the United States. This is being done because one bag of the product
was found to be contaminated with Salmonella.

For detailed information pertaining to this Recalls, Market Withdrawals
and Safety Alerts message, please click the link at the beginning of
this bulletin.