Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:56:26 -0800
Since this was posted on facebook, we have received MANY submissions. I
think we now have a calendar. However, please send those pics in and
let's see if we can get Sharon a LOT of pics for 2014! Thank you!

The deadline for the submissions to the SOS Ferrets of the FML has
passed. Sadly, we did not receive enough entries to make a calendar
this year. I know Sharon Beardon, who handles this project is very sad
about this. I heard that several people just forgot. So, I am going to
issue a challenge. If YOU or someone you know has been procrastinating
and has a super star ferret (I see them on the fb and yahoo groups ALL
the time), why don't you sit down today or tomorrow and submit him/her
for a ferret centerfold? Without support, the calendar will die - and
nobody wants that!

Here are the details:
The FIRST entry is FREE.
Entry fee is $5.00 for each additional photo submitted.
Shelters' entries are free for the shelter tribute page.
All who pay to enter photos will receive a discount on their calendar
order. (A special thank you goes out to the folks at Ferret Depot for
sponsoring the 2007 - 2013 calendars.)

Got the picture? Now:
1) Mail your 4" x 6" or 5" x 7" good quality photos along with entry
fee(s) in a BEND PROOF envelope to
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA 30559

OR

2) Email your high resolution jpg(s) to:
[log in to unmask] and PayPal your entry fee(s) to

Prefer to write? Submit your ferrety poem or short story for
consideration in the calendar. Space is limited but this is a
good way to showcase your special talent.

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we