Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 10:27:32 -0700
From:
scott sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
It is with a heaviness in our hearts and souls to report that yesterday
afternoon, we had to help our sweet 3 year DEW rescue .Monty.over the
Bridge. His onset was sudden, over the weekend and it appears that an
unknown tumor eroded through and into his GI tract, causing internal
bleeding, anemia and seizures. We got him to our vet as soon as they
could see him, but alas there was nothing to do but the kindness of
easing his suffering. Monty was a local rescue with another tiny sable
girl, Sophie, and both were just under a year old when we got them, and
he quickly became our snuggle ferret.he would always fall asleep on my
wife's chest and was always there to greet me when I came into his room
(even tho he was deaf). We will miss him dearly but know that the tribe
of 26 across the Bridge.led by Bubba, Blizzard, Bodie and ABBA the
Dancing Queen, will be there to greet him and show him the ropes in his
new forever pain free home. Last night I lit a candle and placed it on
his grave and while walking back to the house paused a moment to look
at the beautiful desert sky, and was thrilled to see a meteorite streak
across the sky. I take that as a good sign!! Godspeed little boy, we
will miss your barking dances of joy and never, ever forget you.

Putorius, CP and the now Terrible Three (Sophie, aka Teacup Wolverine,
Spot and Mike Spinner aka Ferret Detective).

"Here's to fins in the water, feathers in the air and tails in the tall
summer grass."