From:
Lisa Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 09:54:21 -0700
Late Spring of 2014 Rescuer's Relief, Inc. will begin an exciting
journey traveling across the USA and Canada traveling between small
ferret rescues. MissionRescuer's Relief, Incorporated purpose is to
provide relief and respite to small ferret rescues, shelters and
sanctuaries throughout North America. Small rescues are often short on
volunteers, money, supplies and time. While operators love the work
they accomplish, many rescues close due to fatigue caused by these
shortage stresses. Our mission is to give small ferret rescue owners a
break by providing a qualified, insured, licensed and bonded shelter
caretaker to allow for shelter operators to take a much needed rest

NO CHARGE to ferret rescues for our service... to nominate a rescue,
ask questions, make donations or request an application-- please email
us at [log in to unmask]
to see progress on the project and pictures.. check us out on
facebook...
https://www.facebook.com/RescuersRelief/info