From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2013 19:21:01 -0700
Hello Everyone,

The 2014 Ferrets of the FML calendar needs your photo submissions now!

If you would like to submit photos to be considered for the SOS Ferrets
of the FML 2014 Calendar please see the following details or visit the
SOS website at:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/calendar-judging.html

Details:

The photo entry deadline is July 17th.
Winners will be notified by August 7th.
Calendars should be ready to purchase by August 20th.

Proceeds from the sale of this calendar will go to Support Our Shelters
to help shelter ferrets in need. Thank you for your support of the
Ferrets of the FML Calendar and SOS. A special thank you goes out to
the folks at Ferret Depot (http://www.ferretdepot.com/) for sponsoring
the 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 calendar.

This year everyone is invited to submit one photo entry at no charge.
Did you know photo entry fees help pay production cost of the
calendars? All profits from calendar sales go to help shelter ferrets.

Please read rules carefully:
Mail your 4" x 6" or 5" x 7" good quality photos along with entry
fee(s) in a BEND PROOF envelope to:

Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA 30559

OR 2) Email your high resolution jpg(s) to:
jrbear13@ yahoo.com (please remove space) and PayPal
<https://www.paypal.com/> your entry fee(s) to
sharon@ supportourshelters.org (please remove space)

If snail mailing please just email me to let me know and don't worry
about sending by express mail since it's expensive.

The FIRST entry is FREE. Entry fee is $5.00 for each additional photo
submitted. Shelters' entries are free for the shelter tribute page.
All who pay to enter photos will receive a discount on their calendar
order.

Prefer to write? Submit your ferrety poem or short story for
consideration in the calendar. Space is limited but this is a good
way to showcase your special talent.

Please email me with any questions,

Sharon for Support Our Shelters