Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 01:42:48 -0400
Before the FML is overloaded with unnecessary posts about this - I
was informed that THE Ferret Haven for which Jerri Carel started &
ran for many years , had been recently turned over to other friends
under the newer name " KENTUCKIANA FERRET HAVEN" and she continued
to do volunteer work with them as she was able in the later years.
So without further hesitation- the corrected post:

This weeks Shelter of the week to receive 10 % of All sales is:
KENTUCKIANA FERRET HAVEN formerly the THE FERRET HAVEN Louisville, KY

Jerri Lynn Carel,of Louisville KY, passed peacefully with her family
by her side on Friday, June 21, 2013 Our Condolences for her Husband
Ron & Family ..

She had an incredible love for animals from a young age and spent the
last 17 years volunteering her time to help ferrets, including opening
her own shelter, The Ferret Haven, in Louisville. She was a kind and
generous person with a big heart who would, without hesitation, gladly
help any animal or friend that was in need.

We are celebrating her and her dedication to ferrets this week by
choosing The former Ferret Haven( Now named KENTUCKIANA FERRET HAVEN
still going strong thru the Aid of Melissa Dyess and others.

 ... Bless you Jeri for all the years you spent helping, loving &
devoting your life to ferrets..

AUCTIONS BEGIN 6:00 PM EST Sunday eve -June 23
and ends Friday eve June 28, 2013 at 8:00 PM, EST -
Please visit & bid on our many Fabulous items as your Purchases
help so many!!

Many BUY IT NOW ITEMS!!!

Artist Donations: [log in to unmask]
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/