From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2013 05:47:26 -0400
Dearest Wolfers and ALL of you who commented on "My Ferret's Getting
Fat!"

THANK YOU so much for all of your kind messages and thoughts. That
poem was one of those that just wrote itself on the way home from my
vet (little does he know he's been a subject of one of my poems!!!!!!!
Kinda like Taylor Swift and boyfriends!!!!! Best be careful around me,
you might end up in a poem too! (Oh but that could be such a good thing
too!!)

Your comments are what keep me writing (or at least posting them!)

THANKS AGAIN!
Sue