From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 08:51:17 -0700
I am posting this on behalf of Linda Soule from Ferrets with Soul(e).

Any questions or correspondence can be made to directly to Linda @

Thanks,
Tracy Keelan

Hi, this is Linda from Ferrets with Soul(e) rescue/shelter.

We are starting to work on this year's frolic and open house. The
frolic is a huge endeavor for both myself & volunteers. Seems that we
can never start early enough preparing for our biggest fund raiser of
the year! The frolic is scheduled for September 7th. We have games,
items for sale, raffles, silent auctions, BBQ lunches, bake sale,
rent-a- ferret and a whole lot of fun.

The vast majority of the ferrets in our care are geriatric & require
much care, with several hand feedings daily as well as the scheduling &
administration of medications. As you can imagine, the time & resources
required to care for the ferrets is substantial. I am looking for items
to be donated to our fundraiser. We have $2, $5, and $10 raffle tables.
We very often mix & match raffle items to create sets of similar theme
and/or values, so any donation, no matter how small is much
appreciated. The donations need not necessarily be ferret related, &
creative items from artists & crafters are most welcome! At this
moment, I have nothing for the raffles and am holding off on purchasing
items until I have a better idea what as to what donations will be
coming in. Again, anything donated is so greatly appreciated!

A heartfelt thank you goes out to all that have donated through the
years, & we certainly understand if your current situation no longer
allows you to help out.

If you would like to donate an item(s) or if you have questions, please
contact me at:
I will be unable to return any email messages between June 9th &
July 1st.

We ask that all donated items be here no later than the first week of
August and if you want to donate earlier, that would be great.
Donations can be mailed to:

Linda Soule
977 Pleasnatview Ct.
Gardnerville, NV. 89460

For those of you that might want to join in on the fun, stay tuned for
our flyer that will have more info. To get a better idea as to what
the frolic is about we have this little Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJXrhn0qHn8

Linda Soule