From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 07:06:31 -0400
Iam curious whether you have spoken directly to Performance Foods by
telephone?? They are very reachable. I hope you are not posting this
all over without first talking to the company. I have always found this
company to stand behind their products, and can't imagine them not
'making it right'. I'm sure they appreciate being notified of problems
but it would be nicer to deal with them privately. If the problem
continues, then that's another matter.

Too often people's first line of attack is to use the Internet, and
that's not always fair to the company/person being attacked. Deal
privately and then post about the outcome if you want to.

Katharine
Florida