From:
Sarah DeVellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 00:31:27 -0500
Hello everyone,

My husband, four ferrets and I live in Newtown, CT.

I grew up here, went to school here, got married here and it has been
my families home since my parents bought a house in a little nowhere
town in 1986.

It has been an extremely rough and complicated few days between the
losses and dealing with the immense amount of activity going on.

I wanted to reach out to the ferret community here and give information
to those wondering.

Anyone wishing to send condolences to Newtown families can mail them
to:
P.O. Box 3700
Newtown, CT 06470

Anyone wanting to send donations can mail them to:
Sandy Hook School Support Fund
c/o Newtown Savings Bank
39 Main St, Newtown CT 06470

This information was also provided through our Internet newspaper, the
patch.

The nation has really come together to support our town during this
time and it's been remarkable. Thank you to those who have given us
your prayers and thoughts.

<3
Sarah and Brandon Adams
Lelu, Stoli, Oscar and Tessa