Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 09:01:19 +0200
From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Millie

We only have two vaccines' available to us here in Holland, one has
been prove to cause CD in some ferrets, despite that some vets will
still use it, the Novibak puppy DP, (note, it's the one for puppy's, )
has been used in Holland on at least 90% of the ferret population for
the last 20 odd years without giving a bad reaction to my knowledge,
so I would say it's been very well tested.

Cheers Stephenie