Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2012 11:13:23 -0800
From:
Bonnie Tormohlen <[log in to unmask]>
Troy Lynn posted on Dec 9, 2012:
>Don't forget to check your emails for your confirmation email when
>picking a ferret from the Tree. I see Jumbo on tree 12 is still
>waiting for his santa to confirm. When you receive the confirmation
>email, click on the link to confirm, then you'll receive an email
>that gives you the address and wants of the ferret to send to.

Yes, Please remember to look for that email and confirm! I had a couple
wonderful Santas choose babies from our tree and then go ahead and send
gifts. Because they did not confirm, those babies apparently went back
on the tree and another Santa chose them. Fortunately, I caught these
"duplicate" Santas and asked them to return to the tree to choose a
different needy baby. I hope none of the generous Santas were offended
when I sent them back to choose a different ferret. If so, please
accept my apologies because it was not my intention to hurt any
feelings. I just felt that with so many needy ferrets/shelters, and
limited Santas it is best to spread the love as far as we can :-)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. And a huge THANK YOU to
those of you who give, not only at Christmas time, but all through
the year. You are all heroes to us here at NAFAR.

Bonnie Tormohlen
Managing Director
Northern Arizona Ferret Alliance & Rescue, Inc