From:
Jessica Trovato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2013 17:39:32 +0100
Rachel,

BA's cargo at JFK is handled by a contracting company and I think they
got nervous when he was scratching at the air holes. They mentioned
that they had a dog get loose before from scratching at the gates.

Our boys are all nicely settled here, and doing fantastic (we have even
added two more to our bunch) and we now have European pet passports so
if we move with them again it will be much easier.

Here is a picture of all four of my boys:
http://i.imgur.com/Zz4xxoY.jpg
They are named from left to right: Lennon, McCartney, George, and
Ringo. George and Ringo are American rescues. And Lennon & McCartney
are British rescues. I love them and am really proud of how far my
little guys have come after what some of them have been through.

Jessica Trovato