Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:29:52 -0400
This weeks Shelter of the week to receive 10% of All sales is:

Oregon Ferret Shelter/OR-Direct Donations:

In light of the urgent situation we are holding this weeks auctions
to help keep this large shelter open. The shelter may have to move or
close after 29 years in operation because of a change in zoning it
faces with Clackamas County. Please help us help the shelter while
they fight to win the battle.

AUCTIONS BEGIN 6:00 PM EST Sunday eve and ends Friday eve May 3 at
8:00 PM EST - Please visit & bid on our many Fabulous items as your
Purchases help so many!!

If you do not participate in social media - you can still help with
Donations : [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Rose German
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org