Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2012 14:22:36 -0400
I just found out that my recently adopted Spooky is 4 years old, not 20
months, as I was told. He is a DEW and his fur is yellowish in places
and his tail is orange (no blackheads). I'm wondering if these are
early signs of adrenal disease. I don't know whether to have a U/ S
done or just get a Suprelorin implant. He has no other signs of adrenal
disease. I realize that at his age it might be good for the vet to get
a look at his other organs too.

What do you guys think? Has anyone done any studies on whether the
implant can be used for adrenal prevention?

Thanks for any info,
Shron