From:
Ferrets at Heart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2013 18:07:10 -0500
Seasons greetings, my FML friends!

This is a reminder that the links I post on the shelter's site and
social networks to Amazon help Ferrets at Heart rescue in Franklin,
North Carolina. Through these links, 4% to 10% of your item total will
be gifted back to us, even if you don't buy the product I might have
been promoting through a review or discussion where you clicked. You
don't need a coupon code to make this work; all you need is one of my
nifty Amazon links to click on.

So, when you're holiday shopping for Ferret Giving Tree kids, family,
and friends- consider Amazon. There's plenty of merchants with pet
goodies, books, clothing, gift baskets, figurines, ferrety things,
electronics, and almost anything you might desire. Gift cards never
go out of style!

One click... One order... Two things accomplished: You bought
something off your list of to-dos, and you helped a verified SOS
shelter! Five ebooks? Thanks for helping! Canned cat food on auto-ship?
Love your sense of duty to the cause! A new TV? I just knew someone
would remember F-at-H during those rapid-fire online sales!

Save this link in your favorites for all-year use:
<http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393193&linkCode=shr&tag=ferrathear-20>
(Hint: The "ferrathear-20" that appears at or near the end of all my
Amazon links is the important part.)

Dooks to you and yours,

Lori Parker
Ferrets at Heart
Franklin, North Carolina
http://ferretsatheart.com/

Me, personally, on social networks, fundraising for ferrets & talking
about my hobbies:
FB: https://www.facebook.com/lori.parker.3538
T: https://twitter.com/BookwormPOV