From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 00:14:13 -0400
Wet specimens are taxidermy. You people really need to calm down about
this. There are people with different opinions about things like this,
and just because you dont like it doesnt mean its wrong. I personally
tan pelts and articulate skeletons, yet I love my ferret and my other
pets. It doesn't automatically make you a horrible person. Most of
the descriptions of say that the animals were ALREADY DEAD and would
otherwise be wasted. I am getting sick of the FML due to the people
who just cant accept other peoples hobbies/professions. I thought this
was supposed to be an informational mailing list but apparantly not.

[MI]