Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:36:43 -0400
John, I've been down this road many times with many ferrets with many
illnesses. Sometimes you can try and try and try again to do everything
you can for them, and it's not enough. Sometimes, there just is no
fixing them, no matter how hard you try or how hard you want to.
Accepting this truth is not easy and we want to blame ourselves for
not finding the answer. Sometimes, there is no answer. Even if they
could talk to us and tell us exactly what was wrong with them, there
sometimes is no cure. Hopefully, you will come to understand this in
time, with all you've done for Loki. When you've tried your best, then
you can't blame yourself for his loss. Loki would not blame you if he
could speak. He would thank you.

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Baby Girl, Dozer, Possum,
Pip, Pop, Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and
Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Boomer, and Zoomer