Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2012 22:21:54 -0400
I debated whether to post here or not, but decided ferret safety is
the most important issue. There is a woman named Kim Marshall who is
calling all the local shelters trying to adopt (she is also trying
private ads and craigslist). When you first talk to her, she sounds
like a good candidate for adoption. But after speaking with her more
than 20 times in one day (she is persistent lol) I soon discovered that
she has "some issues", to put it kindly. She recently (within the past
few weeks) surrendered five ferrets to FACT, two of which were is very
bad shape (two vets were involved). So I wanted to let all the shelter
operators know to NOT adopt to this woman. Feel free to contact me
privately for more information if you want.

Kim Adkins
Rogue's Den Ferret Rescue