Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2012 09:01:04 -0400
From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
I made a hidy hole for Jeep, is a wood box about 10" cube with a hinged
lid lined inside on all walls and the floor with carpet. A hole made
with a door knob saw on a drill made a perfect hole to get in and out.
Jeep loves that. I have an old pillow case inside he wraps himself up
in to keep warm. RePete would go in the hidy hole and the pillow case
was outside, he would pull that in the hole to block it like a plug to
keep out cool air. Was comical to watch him prepare for a slumber but
once in a while he would plug the hole so well he couldn't get out so
I would have to pull the 'rag' out to let him out.

Pretty ingenious just the same. I have a tunnel tube thing that hangs
off the cage ceiling on one floor, Jeep uses that to stash his toys.
Byte-me loved to sleep in that. Maybe I should get one for me to put
in my bedroom !

Gordon and Jeep

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL
*** Virginia is for Power Out Lovers. ***