From:
Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2012 17:55:17 -0700
Regarding the post from Nancy Mitchell:
>I just received my 2013 calendar. It's a beauty, but (always a but),
>where are the names of the featured ferrets?
>
>All the small pix have the ferrets name, but I cannot find Mr.
>January, February, etc. I am probably looking right at them,
>but...........help?
>
>Still and all, it's a beautiful calendar, and I am happy to support
>this group."

Thanks Nancy for the compliment, but I'm afraid you over estimate our
sense of organization.

The ferret photo shoots are always absolute chaos. Not a surprise when
dealing with ferrets.

We throw a party, about three dozen ferrets show up and our poor
hapless but professional photographer has his work cut out for him or
her. Last year I spent a day looking for a misplaced ferret - someone
took the wrong one home, only to figure out 24 hours later - it was
mine! Unintentional ferret swap.

Then we send hundreds of photos over to our graphic artist and she
gets to do the work.

For 2013 we had 12 good photos - but nothing for the cover. So we
invited people to send in thumbnails. Those that were sent in had
names attached to them. Those photos done at the photoshoot were a
crap shoot.

And in some miracle, we get a beautiful calendar. Order yours at
www.ferretsanon.com (how's that for a plug!)

Pat Wright

LegalizeFerrets.org
Phone/Fax: (619) 303-0645