From:
dwforgiven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2012 01:59:53 -0400
I've mentioned this before and wanted to bring it up again. I post on
Craigslist in four cities offering ferret advice to people. I get quite
a few emails from doing and have saved a lot of ferrets' lives by doing
this. If most everyone could post this in just one city, think of the
good we could do and the lives that could be saved. Below is a link
to one of the Craigslist postings I have for offering ferret advice.
I only post in four cities, because Craigslist won't allow duplicate
postings, even in different cities. So, I have to come up with a
different ad for each city. If anyone wants to post in their city
and then forward the emails to me, I'll be happy to respond to them.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/pet/3254600166.html

--
Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Sponsor a rescue ferret for $5 a month!