Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2013 11:05:07 -0800

>"To Nell:, I hope you don't find my comments, concerns and delivery
>to be "remarkably unkind" also. Believe it or not, it isn't meant
>to be. I tried my best not to be unkind about your situation and I
>am concerned for you and your animals."

I'm not a afraid about posting with my name but with your flaming
comments (and they are terribly) and skepticism about Nell and her
living situations, I understand you don't need more people disliking
you. Nell has described and opened her life through written word and
photos and has had to go through so much prep to get herself and her
animals out of Eth. You obviously didn't read all her post of the
history behind going there in the first place or else you wouldn't
be reasking the same tired questions about why this and why that....
Good grief.

Here, I'll write verrrrry simply with the hope you can understand a
bit more clearly.

**She has a retirement income to live on when she gets here.
**Her dear friend in Texas who runs a ferret rescue has the space to
offer her palace to live free of charge and Nell will help with the
rescued ferrets and her friend who needs help as well.
** These nasty 'rumors" you mention maybe were started by you? I have
not heard a peep about them.
**She has done volumes of research for the safest means of flying her
ferrets home and they are her number 1 concern.

SO I hope this helps you an stops you from further accusations about
Nell being a scammer or whatever. Like our mothers always said, "If
you can't sway something nice,then don't say anything"....OK?

Jilli +6
San Francisco