From:
Ann Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 05:33:40 -0800
I will start by saying I do NOT adopt out my ferrets that come in with
adrenal, I treat with Lupron. I cannot afford to do deslorelin implants
because of the cost and the number of ferrets I have. I have had
remarkable results. I have had hair regrowth in half of them and
within two days I have better behavior and swelling in vulvas goes down
totally. I have over 25 adrenal ferrets and I purchase my Lupron with a
prescription from Strohecker's Pharmacy in Portland, Oregon. I buy it
for $149.95 and $7.00 shipping. There number is 1-503-222-4822. Their
fax number is 1-503-222-4868.

I have been told by another friend that it is not freezable, so if you
cannot use it all at once I suggest calling the pharmacy and confirming
it. We all save money everywhere we can and this to me is a life saver.
If there are any other ways to save money we should all share them with
everyone on here. We are all ferret lovers and I can tell you I support
my vet but I cut all my cost as best I can. I pray this helps the
shelters out there because it does ours.

Thank you for your time.

308 Washington Street
Manchester, Ohio 45144
Ann Church, Director