From:
Michelle Mathews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2012 08:07:43 -0700
it is with a very heavy heart that I have to share the news that my
Dear Fate left us last night, I cant say that i had any inclination he
was suffering and he defintly went peacefully in his sleep he by my
calculations was only 4 years old. I adopted him from ferret friends of
tucson what seems like just a short time ago but i guess was about 3
years. His twin Chester seems okay hes being conforted by his 3 adopted
sisters and brother and being watched like a hawk by all his human
family.

Michelle M