From:
Lin Talbot-Koehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 01:52:31 -0500
To the anonymous poster who questioned Nell's bad luck:

I hope you never have a string of bad luck that you have no control
over. It's not fun.

In 2010, in the course of TWELVE WEEKS, I watched my Mom die, had
a bad car accident (got rear ended by a pickup truck), my son got
a concussion while he was 3 hrs away at camp, I held my Dad's hand
while *he* died, & I had a total knee replacement.

Unfortunately, just about everyone will have a bad string of luck at
least once in their lives. I hope that, when that time comes for *you*,
you won't have to go out of your way to defend yourself & explain to
people, over & over & over again, why you're not trying to pull the
wool over your detractor's eyes.

And, just to keep this at least minimally relevant to the list, my 4
ferrets are doing fine.

Lin