From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2012 21:15:23 -0700
Our new fun eye-catching 3D cards are perfect for your holiday
greetings. The cards measure 5"x7" or 8"x4" depending on the design
chosen. Made from 250 gsm heavyweight recycled paper stock. White
are envelopes are included.

We usually sell these heavy duty pop out cards for $4 ea. However, we
are currently asking $20 for a set of 10 cards (ea. set of 10 cards
must be of same design). Includes free domestic & international
shipping. We have three Christmas designs & one New Years' to choose
from. We also have made two Valentine's cards available, as we will
likely not be able to offer these during that time. As of now (Oct
17th), please allow 3 weeks for delivery. From about November 15th
on, it can take at least couple weeks longer to arrive, so best to
order now. To view options, click on link below.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/3D%20cards/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made by logging onto your PayPal
account & sending payment to [log in to unmask]
Please leave a message in the message field during your PayPal checkout
as to what you are ordering, the quantity & card name(s). Sometimes
your shipping address is not visible to us, so please include your
address in the message field. If you do not have a PayPal account, but
have a credit card you can email us at [log in to unmask] &
request an invoice. You may also email us if you require an alternate
payment option.

*All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue & Shelter.*