Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2013 18:35:53 +0300
From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Hello FMLers --

This is Nell again, writing in response to:

>Honestly, I don't understand all this .... still asking for money from
>people .... a possible scam .... I really think she should be working
>her butt off to sell whatever she can, work at earning her own money,
>.... My concern is for the animals.

We've covered all of these issues earlier, and you can find the info
in other FML posts. Though I know your intentions are good, your
delivery is remarkably unkind, and I am having trouble not following
suit. However -- let me take a minute and laugh at myself for that.
Duh on me.

OK, to sum up:
Yes, I am in a bad situation. Yes, I have been able to reduce the
amounts needed (as described in earlier posts, some of the animals
can't be imported to the US). Yes, I am busily selling my possessions
here (I think I've said this before). Ok, I was about to get snippy
again. Let me stop a minute......

Alright, here's the last of it:

I have a good US situation to bring all of the animals to. I can't
afford to bring all of the animals now, and for reasons described
earlier, my choices for the present are limited to bringing them all
or only the ferrets. The other animals aren't in danger being here for
a few months because they are still firmly under my protection. I have
my airfare, and the expenses for over half of the animals covered.

And yes, I have been asking for help. You would probably swallow your
pride and do it too, under the circumstances.

I hope life is good to you and that peace and happiness reign in it
for you. I'm not being snippy here! Best of luck through your days.