Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2012 21:27:40 -0800
Thank you, Ann and all the other rescuers out there, for what you do!
It is so easy for us to say "I can take just one more" when we can't.
But, it is by saying no that we make sure that we are not hurting those
already in our care. I think that most of us have at one time wished
we could go back and not taken in that "one more" because of all the
problems it caused for us to be over our limit. Please, everyone,
realize that not one of us is immune. Care for the ones you have
before taking on the one more that can create pain for all!

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we